Booking A Lesson
• Are you currently enrolled for classes at ARK Gym?
• Are you currently on Gymnastics Team at ARK Gym?
If you answered NO to BOTH questions and want to take Individual Lessons, then you must register for the Individual Lessons Class. You will be charged a $35 registration fee when you register for the gym year (June – May). This will be charged for each athlete wanting to take individual lessons.
If you answered YES to either question, you do NOT need to register for Individual Lessons.
Individual Lessons can ONLY be booked online via your Parent Portal (not through the coach). In your Parent Portal, click on Events Registration and then Event Calendar. A calendar will appear with all the individuals that our instructors have available.
Instructors’ individual lessons will be posted on the calendar for the next month on the 20th of every month. i.e. On May 20th, instructors’ individual lessons will be available for the month of June.
Instructions for booking an individual lesson (must be registered for Individual Lessons Class if you are not currently taking a class or on the gymnastics team):
1. Sign into your Parent Portal
2. Click on Event Registration
3. Choose Event Calendar
4. You will see the coaches that have availability throughout the month on certain days/times
5. Click on the day/time/coach you want to book with
6. Fill out the registration form
7. Click SUBMIT for the lesson to be booked
**This MUST be done for EVERY lesson you would like to book for EACH month.
**You can book as many lessons as you want for the month, you will not be charged for the lesson until the day of the scheduled lesson.
1. Check with the website under STAFF or with the business director, Kelsie, to make sure that the coach you want to book with is approved to teach the level/skill your child needs help with. *Coaches WILL NOT be able to work out of their approved level/skills*
2. Client Cancellation Policy: Lessons booked Monday-Friday that need to be cancelled must be emailed 24 hours in advance to email@example.com or your card will be automatically charged. Lessons booked on Saturday and Sunday must be cancelled by Thursday at 8pm via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Coach Cancellation Policy: If the coach you booked with cancels the individual less than 24 hours before scheduled time, you will not be charged for the lesson and your next lesson with the coach is free. EXCEPTION: If another coach is available and you choose to do the scheduled lesson with the other coach.
**All Individual Lessons MUST be paid the day of your scheduled lesson. Checks are made payable to ARK WinGS Gym with the coach’s name on the bottom. Cash payments may only be received Monday-Thursday 2-8pm at the front desk with Kelsie Finney, ARK WinGS Business Director, prior to the lesson. No cash payments can be made Friday-Sunday and when the office is closed for the holidays. *If payment by cash or check is not submitted prior to the lesson, then the card on file will automatically be charged the day of the scheduled lesson.
ARK continues to be a progressive, national and world recognized leader in the competitive cheerleading industry and has grown to one of the largest all-star programs in the world. Now ARK is putting a stamp with our USAG competitive gymnastics program. We offer both competitive All-Stars and Gymnastics teams.
Copyright © 2017 Beyond Technology